Brake Caliper Lube
EBC has developed its own caliper lube grease to be used on slider pins and caliper slide rails sparingly which has the right viscosity or consistency and the right melting point which is equally important.
Here are the things to watch out for:
- Never use standard greases on or around brake parts
- Never apply greases to the reverse of pads to attempt to stop noise, it doesn't work
- Never get any greases near the surfaces of brake pads, they will cause total loss of brake.
- Even when using the correct caliper use, use tiny amounts, don't go thick
- Clean your fingers after applying greases and never touch pad surfaces even with what seem to be clean hands.
Produsentens varenr: LUBE-1
Lagerstatus: 26 stk på lager